Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Fashion Inspired Post?

So this may seem weird since it’s really the first time I’ve done one, but it’s my blog and I’ll do whatever I want. Hahaha. Just kidding, I’ve been hearing a lot of that “I’ll do whatever I want” from my 4 year old the last few days. I’m going to start sharing more of the other things (aside from scrapbooking) that I’m interested in. The last month I’ve been getting into the shopping/fashion interested side of me, which had died with the birth of my kids and a sinking feeling that I’d never be able to do anything I liked again and never be able to spend money on myself ever again. Yes, I was over dramatic maybe, but oh well. I was looking through some of the ready to wear collections for Spring 2011 yesterday and I fell in love with a few of the styles I saw. I’m going to share one with you today from the Burberry:

bright belted neutrals

Ummm yeah. LOVE <3! So I searched etsy for some cute neutral coats and bright belts and purses and came up with 3 different variations on this look, for what I’m sure would be much cheaper than the Burberry version.

Outfit 1

BurInsp1

1. Vintage Butter Car Coat 2. Vintage Liz Claiborne Neon Yellow Belt 3. It’s Electric – Vintage Yellow Clutch 4. 1950’s Black Risqué Pointy Toe Stilettos

Outfit 2

BurInsp2

1. Black Cashmere Military Trench Coat 2. Extra Wide Bright Pink Woven Belt 3. 80’s Bright Pink Purse or Clutch 4. 50’s/60’s Black Suede Heels

Outfit 3

BurInsp3

1. Retro Bone Colored Trench 2. Electric Blue Liz Claiborne Skinny Belt 3. Vintage 60’s/70’s Electric Blue Mod Handbag 4. Black Bow Vintage High Heel Pumps

Of course there are tons of ways you could wear this look and make it your own, so have some fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment