Friday, November 19, 2010

A Few Good Layouts

So since I'm insanely tired right now this is just going to be a quick post with 3 of my more recent layouts! Then, bed. Sick kids are taking an insane toll on me.

MischiefMaker

This layout uses the absolutely adorable papers and elements in the Mischievous Mr Monkey set from Colie's Corner. I could not resist this kit. The monkeys and themed elements are just far too cute. Luckily I have a few monkey's of my own that I can scrap, so it works out well!

SpecialLove

This layout uses the Stolen Moments paper pack and element packs also from Colie's Corner. I can not tell you how in love I am with the heart scatter! I'm pretty happy with this layout, and pushed the boundaries of my own ability to scrap a boy and a girl in the same layout. I do like how it came out with the pink, blue and brown. There are also hints of green here and there, so it managed to not look too girly!

Hween2010

And finally, my Halloween 2010 layout. I think this is the most pictures I've ever used on a single page layout, but I really do like the way it turned out. I also like the fact that I don't have 10 or so different Halloween pages for this year! I may do another one with a few of the other pictures and some more intense journaling, but this is the main page. I am in love with this adorable kit called Smell My Feet from Geek Chic Scraps. The alpha is the Recycled Dictionary Alpha from Geek Chic as well. It worked very nicely with this layout. It is seriously super cute and I was so happy when Halloween was over and I finally had Halloween pictures to scrap!

That's it for tonight. I can feel my eyes slowly closing so I must be off. I can't wait for these kids to all be not sick already.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these layouts. I especially like that you are doing a lot of journaling. It makes them so much better when you know the story behind the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Keira! I love the mischief one, priceless photos and story and I'm sure your daughter will appreciate you capturing these moments when she gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute children you have. Hope they all get well soon and you can get some sleep

    ReplyDelete