Thursday, December 2, 2010

JYC/December Daily Day 2 Layout!

Using the prompt today from Shimelle I came up with this layout about the weather. I even hopped outside at 8 this morning when it was –26 still to take pictures of outside my house. That right there is dedication if I do say so myself! I liked this prompt because I find I will whine about the weather while it’s happening one way or another. It’s either too cold, or blizzarding in the winter and then in the summer it’s too hot or too stormy or whatever it happens to be. I am never satisfied by the weather in the moment! When I step back and actually look at it though my attitude changes. Even just now when I said it was dedication to go take a picture in –26, really that is an above average temperature for us. We spend a lot of winter with temps in the –30 and beyond category! We also have a lot less snow than normal, so really I have nothing to complain about, but I’m sure I will anyways!

Dec2

I am posting all my layouts for my December album in an album in my new Log Your Memory gallery *here* so if you want to see the credits for what I’ve used you can check there, I will also be loading them to my gallery at DST, which you can always view from the link in my sidebar as well. I’m not using one set kit for these layouts, I’m taking bits and pieces from a bunch of different kits, so the credit list sometimes gets pretty long and I’m too lazy to retype it all out on my blog. I love seeing the other JYC layouts and seeing what the people doing Ali Edwards December Daily album are doing too, there have been some really great pages so far!

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout! And thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! They always cheer me up. I was just browsing through your past entries, you are very talented! I am now a follower. Can't wait to see more from you! See ya around LYM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I gather that is the new house? I really like that you included a weather graph on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! The weather graph was a great touch to add.

    ReplyDelete